THINK LIKE THE BLACK ACT LIKE THE WHITE- 4

The white man taught you how to use waste as manure or fertilizer,
They never taught me how to eat my waste.
My white brother gave me a pen and never taught me how to make the
ink never dry.
My Fellow white brothers taught me how to use a computer and phone,
But you never taught me how to make one.
I am not angry with the white,neither am I sorry for the black
Negro slaves will remain slaves forever,
If they refuse to teach mywhite fellow,
How to make a gun powder.
Negro will remain old if they refuse to live in the land of their fathers
Black monkeys will die poor,
If they refuse to teach my white brothers,
How to discover mineral resources. 
Black monkeys will die shamelessly, 
If the white brothers never hunt for them.
The negro is still not free,
 In the land of their survivors.
The only journey a black monkey,
 Has never thought the white bororo,
 is how to go on a journey of no return.
I am a living dead.

Why can’t my white brothers produce,a black skin cream.
Why do my black brother,
Never taught my white brother how to make
their skin black.
I am a confuse god.
The white men gave me the law,
And how to use it to my advantageous benefits,
They forgot to tell me,
That the constitution is written,
In white and black even in soft copy.
Wash a black cloth thoroughly,
 You will discover the making of white negro.
Pill of the skin of black banana,
You will discover the flesh of a white monkey.
Take me to the hell of the black negro,
I will show the heaven of a white monkey.
Kill the flesh of a white monkey,
He will Make you the meal of the black bororo.
You are not me and I am not you.
You are not black and I am not white.
What make us divided,
is the power of our equation.
I AM A FACT

WRITTEN BY:OJAJUNI EMMANUEL ABIODUN
DEDICATED TO:ROBERT MUGABE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO IS WHO IN NIGERIA-TONY ELUMELU

WHO IS WHO IN NIGERIA-FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA

TALK THE TALK