THINK LIKE THE BLACK ACT LIKE THE WHITE- episode 3

How long shall we continue to sail in the ship of our sailor,
When what they have to do is to land safely.
Why won’t they continue to brainwash you,
When they are not ready to die.
Why won’t they make you believe in assassination,
Because they know how to keep a man forever.
My white fellows I have never buried a dead in my sight,
But taught us how to make and use a casket.
The white man taught you how to act a film,
But never taught you how an actor lives forever.
I am not angry with my white bothers.
I only want you to know that,
The difference between black or white is a choice
Are you white or black ?
If you choose black,
Where you born black.
If it is white,
Can you explain to me why your hair is not black.

WRITTEN BY:OJAJUNI EMMANUEL 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO IS WHO IN NIGERIA-TONY ELUMELU

WHO IS WHO IN NIGERIA-FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA

TALK THE TALK